This charming holiday cottage lies in an AONB on the western side of the island, renowned for spectacular walking routes.
- Open fire – initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, full gas CH, bed linen and towels inc
- Satellite TV
- Large enclosed garden with lawned areas, summer house with decking area and furniture
- Parking (for 2 cars); additional roadside parking
- Cycle store
- External games room (in summerhouse) with pool table, dart board and children’s games
- No smoking
- NB: Garden on various levels with steps and some sloping areas
> This charming and spacious adjoining holiday cottage lies in an AONB on the western side of the island, renowned for spectacular walks including West High Down and The Tennyson Trail. The Heritage coastline is popular for walking and beaches. There are games, pool table and dart board in the summerhouse, great for keeping the children entertained on wet days. Shops ¾ mile, pub 1mile.