Perched right on the cliff top with fantastic sea views and a sandy beach just 50 yards away, Puffin Burrow is an ideal seaside retreat for two.
- Elec ‘coal-effect’ fire inc
- Elec, NSH, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi inc
- T/cot and h/chair on request
- Shared terrace, waterfront patio with furniture
- Roadside parking 50 yds
- High water mooring
- No smoking
- Unsuitable for the infirm
- NB: Steep steps leading to shared waterfront patio
> Just 50 yards from a sandy beach on the water’s edge, with an uninterrupted view of Portmellon Cove, this sheltered, south-facing and cosy 18th-century cottage (right hand, white cottage below balcony in photograph)
enjoys a suntrap setting above the water. The coastal road winds through the quiet port of Portmellon, and Puffin Burrow is only 50 yards from the local inn and within walking distance of the delightful harbour, restaurants and pubs of Mevagissey. The legendary Lost Gardens of Heligan are 2 miles away. Ideally situated for the Eden Project. Fishing is also available nearby.
Shops ½ mile.