Situated in beautiful, quiet countryside and boasting many original features. Direct access onto the Cotswolds Way and only five miles from Bath.
- Wood-burning stove - fuel inc
- Elec, full gas CH, bed linen, towels and Wi-Fi inc
- Freeview TV
- Enclosed courtyard with patio and furniture
- Parking (for 1 car); additional roadside parking
- No smoking
- NB: Two steps in courtyard
> Rose Cottage is a delightful and tastefully restored Grade II listed holiday cottage with many original features, including a large stone fireplace in the living room and beamed ceilings throughout. One of a pair, the cottage is located in the village of Cold Ashton, in a conservation Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, directly on the 104-mile Cotswold Way. Only 5 miles from Bath and less than a 30-minute drive from Bristol. National Trust Dyrham Park, Badminton Horse Trials and Westonbirt Arboretum are nearby.