A 19th Century compact conversion just moments from a sandy beach and ideal for exploring the Cornish coastline.
- Open fire - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, electric radiators, bed linen and towels inc
- T/cot (on request)
- Two Freeview TV/DVDs (small library)
- CD (small library)
- W/machine and t/dryer in external utility
- Shared courtyard with furniture
- Step-free access to beach
- Gas BBQ
- Village car park 165 yds (£3 per day)
- Cycle store
- No smoking
> This 19th-century cottage, one of four converted from a pair of Victorian dwellings, is just 50 yards from a sandy beach, ideal for the sea, dramatic cliffs, rolling green fields and walking the Cornish Coastal Path. Nearby are The Lost Gardens of Heligan and Mevagissey fishing village. The Eden Project, Cornish Tin Mines and Fowey, with its heritage of sailing and art, are close by. Fishing, kayaking, swimming and surfing available. General store 30 yards, Lawnroc local hotel/bar 165 yards.