Nature lovers will be in their element at this superb barn conversion which overlooks an SSSI and has nature trails from the doorstep.
- Biomass pellet-burning stove – fuel inc
- Elec, full elec CH and bed linen inc
- Towels £10 pw (on request)
- TV and DVD
- Grassed area to the front
- Enclosed rear garden with sun terrace with furniture
- Cycle store
- Small games area with pool table and dart board (in barn)
- No smoking
- NB: Unfenced pond in front garden
> Just a mile from the sandy beaches and dunes of Winterton, this superb detached barn conversion enjoys an open outlook over an SSSI, abundant with wildlife. Beautifully restored, with exposed beams and biomass pellet-burning stove, it benefits from a lovely enclosed garden to the rear and a grassed area with duck pond at the front, sun terrace and small games area in a rustic barn. Nature trails lead from the doorstep, with excellent bird-watching, an RSPB reserve and daily boat trips along the Broads nearby. Horsey 2 miles, for 12th-century windmill (NT), fishing and watersports. Sheringham and Cromer 25 miles. Norwich 17 miles. Shop and pub 1 mile.