Ideal for large gatherings, this 16th-century manor house has quirky décor and period features as well as on site spa facilities.
- Two open fires - fuel avail locally
- Elec, full gas CH inc, bed linen and towels (inc pool towels and bathrobes) inc
- Cot and h/chair on request
- 6-ring dual fuel Italian range (halogen griddle) inc
- Eight TVs
- iPod dock
- 24-hour laundry service avail at cost
- Two d/washers
- Walled inner courtyard with furniture
- Enclosed garden
- Ample parking
- Games room in Victorian summerhouse with small billiards table, table tennis, flatscreen TV
- Shared indoor heated swimming pool with shower and changing facilities (23ft 6in x 11ft 6in, depth 4ft 6in, open 7.30am-8.30pm), 1 hr private use per day avail via booking system
- Private Jacuzzi for 4
- No smoking
- Please note: This property has a security deposit of £500.
> Nestled in the Peak District National Park, this 16th-century manor house shares 14 acres of grounds with the owners’ other holiday homes and is furnished in a shabby chic style with antiques, wood panelling, beams, stained glass and mullion windows (low ceilings, low doors and uneven floors in some rooms). There is use of a range of facilities (1 hour per day private use via booking system), including a shared indoor pool, sauna, solarium and treatment room. Bakewell, 3½ miles, offers shops, bars, a bistro, restaurants, twice weekly market, antique country fairs and music festivals. Stroll alongside the River Wye or a circular 3½-mile walk on part of the Monsal Trail. Chatsworth House, 5 miles, is set in 1000 acres and visitors have the opportunity to see the wild deer grazing. Other places to visit include Carsington Water and Buxton Opera House, both a short drive. Golf and horse riding are within 5 miles. Shops 3½ miles, pub 1 mile.