In the heart of the Snowdonia National Park, only 2 minutes’ walk to the Welsh Highland Railway station, with trains to Caernarfon and beyond.
- Open fire - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Full oil CH inc (Nov-Mar £45 per week, £7 per day per short break)
- Elec, bed linen and towels inc
- T/cot and h/chair on request
- Two Freeview TVs
- Gas Aga inc
- 2-ring induction hob
- Combi m/wave/oven/grill
- Enclosed courtyard garden with patio and furniture
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- No smoking
- Please note: This property has a security deposit of £100.
> This pretty, detached holiday cottage lies in the heart of Beddgelert in the Snowdonia National Park. Cycle hire and several golf courses are available locally. Just a 2-minute walk leads to the Welsh Highland Railway station with steam trains to Caernarfon and Porthmadog, or visit the Welsh castles, the Italianate village of Portmeirion and Snowdon. Shop 200 yards, pub 30 yards.