Enchanting garden with its own small folly, this grade II listed barn has exposed beams and stone walls, Camelford is close by and Wadebridge is an easy drive.
- Woodburner - fuel inc
- Elec, full oil CH (underfloor on ground floor), bed linen and towels inc
- T/cot, h/chair and stairgate
- Freeview TV
- DVD (small library)
- Piano by arr (poa)
- W/machine, freezer (in utility store)
- Enclosed lawned garden, patio and furniture
- Parking (2 cars)
- Cycle/surfboard store
- No smoking
- NB: Shallow ornamental pond in garden near entrance
> This holiday cottage is an 18th-century, Grade II listed converted Cornish barn. Features include exposed beams, stone walls and an enchanting garden with a small folly - ideal for al fresco dining giving a real sense of being in the countryside. Close to Port Isaac, made famous by Doc Martin
, Tintagel, the mythical home of King Arthur, and Boscastle. Rock and Padstow within easy reach. Camelford, 1½ miles. Wadebridge, 9 miles, where the Camel Trail can be accessed following the Camel Estuary to Padstow, ideal for walking or cycling. Shop ⅓ mile, pub 1 mile.