Situated in a quiet, natural setting, this barn conversion offers a chance to explore this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, underfloor CH, bed linen and towels inc
- Two flatscreen TVs; one 55" Smart TV
- Enclosed decked verandah with sitting-out area
- Parking (for 2 cars)
- Natural spring water supply
- No smoking
- Ground floor facilities
> A delightful little stone barn conversion situated amongst a quiet, secluded, natural woodland setting on the grounds of a working mixed livestock farm. Located near Hartland, this is a superb location for exploring this Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the Devon portion of the Hartland Heritage Coast, which extends inland to include the plateau around Hartland itself. North of Hartland Point lies the village of Clovelly, one of the most visited destinations in Devon, with white-washed 16th-century cottages on the clifftop. Shops 5 miles.